By submitting video content (“Video”) to AMC via email, you hereby acknowledge to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. You hereby acknowledge that the Video submitted is yours; that is, you should only submit Video content to which you own the copyright or have the express, written consent of the copyright holder. By making a submission to AMC, you are representing and warranting to AMC that you have the full right and authorization to submit the Video to AMC and that AMC is free to implement or use your Video submission if it so desires, as provided or as modified by AMC, without obtaining any further permission or license from you or any third party.
2. By submitting your Video to AMC, you grant to AMC the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to AMC through the amcng.tv, and to incorporate in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereinafter developed. AMC shall not be required to treat any Video as confidential, and may use any Video in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future AMC operations. You waive all rights of attribution and integrity with respect to any Video submitted herein.
3. All Video submissions must be exclusive to AMC, including its parent and affiliate companies Mainstream Media Associates Limited and partners such as terrestrial TV stations and Satellite networks, such as TVC and MyTV Africa. Video submitted by users pursuant to this Video Submission Service is subject to our AMC Video Submission Agreement.
4. AMC’s decisions regarding all Video submitted are final and non-appealable. All Video submissions are subject to the terms of these Regulation and entrants agree to be bound by these rules and AMC’s decisions. AMC reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.
5. AMC reserves the right to at any time implement new eligibility criteria and/or modify existing eligibility criteria, including, without limitation, geographical and age restrictions.
6. AMC reserves the right to edit and/or alter any Video submission at its discretion. You understand and agree that AMC’s use of material containing features and elements similar or identical to those contained in the Video, or recreations of scenes or depictions contained in the Video, shall not obligate AMC to negotiate with you or entitle you to any compensation, including instances in which AMC determines that it has an independent legal right to use such other material which is not derived from you, because: (1) you do not own or control such material or such features or elements, or (2) the material, features and elements used by AMC and claimed by you to be the Video or as embodied in the Video are in the public domain, are not new or novel, are not legally protected or protect-able, or were independently developed by AMC or obtained by AMC from other sources, including AMC employees or agents.
7. You acknowledge that in the event your Video is chosen for inclusion as part of a television program or otherwise utilized by AMC, you must sign a hard copy release and indemnity in the form presented by AMC attesting, among other things, to the fact that you are the rightful owner of the Video and that the clip Video be submitted and broadcast, and ownership transferred to AMC, without obtaining permission from or making any payment to any third party. All persons appearing in the Video must sign consent forms and / or releases (which shall, among other things, grant to AMC the right to use such person’s name, voice, and likeness) before the Video can be eligible for broadcast by AMC. Releases will include, among other things, a statement that the Videos are your exclusive property and that the events purported to be spontaneous were in fact spontaneous and not staged. Releases must be obtained from all identifiable persons depicted in any submitted Video. A custodial parent or legal guardian must sign the consent / release forms for minors under the age of 18. These release and/or consent forms will be provided to you by AMC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your submission of your Video constitutes your permission to AMC to use the Video and your name, voice and likeness, including the name voice and likeness of all persons appearing in the Video) by AMC in connection with any exploitation of the Video contemplated under these Regulations and the Video Submission Agreement.
8. You acknowledge that (i) the Video is wholly original with you and was created and is solely owned by you and that no other person or other entity has any right, title or interest therein or thereto; (ii) You have the full right and authorization to submit the Video to AMC upon all of the terms and conditions herein stated and as set forth in the AMC Video Submission Agreement; (iii) no person have collaborated with you in creating the Video; and (iv) You will not at anytime execute any further agreement or agreements in conflict herewith nor in any way attempt to encumber the rights herein granted or do or cause or permit to be done any act or thing by which the rights herein granted and purported to be granted may in any way be impaired.
9. By submitting your Video content through this site, you hereby agree to release, discharge, defend and hold harmless AMC, Mindstream Media Associates Limited, and affiliated companies; licensees; assigns; officers; directors; employees; agents and representatives of each of the foregoing) from and against any claim, expense or liability arising from or related to the submission or exploitation of the Video.
10. The brands, names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and other distinctive identifications ("marks") on or of AMC, including, without limitation, "amcng.tv", are the intellectual property of and proprietary toAMC, its affiliates, its or their advertisers, suppliers and others with whom these entities may do business. You have no right to use any of these marks or any confusingly similar marks for any purpose.
11. You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permissible by law, neither AMC, its affiliates, or its or their respective successors and assigns, nor any of its or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, service providers, advertisers, or suppliers, shall be liable for any loss or damage, of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the Video content submitted through amcng.tv. You hereby acknowledge that AMC assume no liability for any actions undertaken by you in connection with the creation, production or submission of any Video content submitted through the site.